Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Updates and retrospect

Only fair to let you know I have decided not to go to Israel for the summer. I don't regret my decision and I cannot talk about being satisfied or dissatisfied for it is the way it is and I will make it best.

You know, things are constantly changing and then when they fall back into place, it's almost weird. For the past few months, three of my good guy friends have been dating different girls seriously and I had to adjust to the times we used to spend together being spent with someone else. Not a big deal, it's that kind of relationship anyways. I moved on, made summer plans, moving apartment, like I once said, lots of changes. But now they are all single again and things can just fall right back into place. But what is the point if not to move forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment